Lebensmittel frisch halten
Die richtige Mischung aus Temperatur und ausgewogener Luftfeuchtigkeit ist der Schlüssel, um Lebensmittel frisch zu halten. Die Technologie von Alfa Laval hilft Food City, einer Filiale in Moskau, ihre Lebensmittel frisch zu halten.DATUM 2022-01-27
Food City is a Moscow-based wholesale outlet with millions of dollars' worth of international and domestic meat, fish, fruit and vegetable. It provides supermarkets, restaurants and consumers with about 30,000 tonnes of high-quality produce at affordable prices each day via about 3,000 vendors. It's the largest wholesale food distribution centre of its kind in Russia, its concept incorporates the best international practices of Rungis market in Paris, Mercado San Miguel in Madrid and Berliner Grossmarkt in Berlin.
Since Food City opened in 2014, it has been hailed by wholesalers, traders and shoppers for providing a venue that is hygienic, safe and convenient. The freshness of the food depends on providing the right temperature and humidity. Different kinds of fresh produce require a different mix of these two variables, so reliable performance of both coolers and condensers is necessary for maintaining food quality. By providing the right conditions the fruit and vegetables do not dry out. This is important as loss of weight means loss of income for the dealers. This Russian market uses 700 condensers and unit coolers supplied by Alfa Laval to keep the suppliers' produce fresh and delicious – for the benefit of the customers – and the suppliers' business.
Alfa Laval leistet seinen Beitrag zu den Global Goals
Die Vereinten Nationen haben 17 Ziele für nachhaltige Entwicklung (Global Goals) für 2030 verabschiedet, zu deren Erreichung sich die Staats- und Regierungschefs verpflichtet haben. Nun liegt es an Unternehmen wie unserem, den Weg dorthin zu beschreiten.
Erfahren Sie, wie das Kerngeschäft von Alfa Laval zu den Global Goals beiträgt
It's all about balance
- Cooling food is not just about temperature, but rather the right combination of temperature and humidity.
- Different kinds of fresh produce require a different mix of these two variables, so reliable performance of both coolers and condensers is necessary for maintaining food quality.
- When fruit and vegetables start to dry out, their weight drops – as does profit for the trader.
- The AlfaBlue Junior commercial condenser system used in Food City is an outdoor mounted system and is geared for use in low-airflow operations.
- The condensers can be applied in air conditioning units, as well as in commercial refrigeration. They use high-quality fan motors that reduce power consumption while maintaining noiseless performance.
- The Optigo CC is a commercial unit cooler for small to medium-sized cooling and freezer rooms. A wide range of the single discharge models make them especially suitable for refrigerated working, processing and storage rooms.
- Read more here: Alfa Laval AlfaBlue Junior AG